Name:
Location: SULLY, Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom

I have worked as a professional artist and poet for many years and often exhibit a related mix of poems, short stories and paintings.Main subjects are industrial images and townscapes. Much of my work is dislplayed on a range of blogs.It is simply a matter of pictures by paint and pictures by word. I see little difference between one medium and the other.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Aim and Content of My Blog



My Blog " My Writing" is a spread of poems, Short Stories and just about everything else that comes to mind. If there are, by chance, a few good folks out there who are unfortunate to to have a humour similar to mine they are welcome to share with me the enjoyment of my own little world.

The images are a part of my "An die Musik" series, which attempts to link the art forms of Fine Art and Music. The title is taken from the Song Cycle of that name by Schubert.

I make no secret of my dislike of editing my work and robust comment is more than welcome.
Please click on pictures to enlarge.
Geraldus John

1 Comments:

Blogger geraldusj said...

Paul

Thanks for the comments.

You can post and publish literature and imsages in sequence by using the publishing rool-each image and each piece of literature must be processed separately.It is up to the author to signpost by judicious use of headings.

It will be easier if we chat about it when we next meet

Gerry

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home